面試英語對話:應聘銷售崗位
如果你的就業意向也是銷售行業,如果你沒有一套完整的說辭,可能就無法競爭上崗了。以下是小編為您收集整理的面試英語對話:應聘銷售崗位,歡迎閱讀!

對話1:
Applicant:
Good morning. I came in answer to your advertisement for a salesperson.
早上好,我是為你們登的招聘銷售員的廣告而來的。
Applicant:
I`m afraid I haven`t had any experience in just this sort of work. I`m studying business administration in college. I want to get a job that would tie in with my studies.
不好意思,我還沒有做過這種工作。我在大學讀工商管理, 我想找一份與我現在所學專業有聯系的工作。
Interviewer:
Have you got any selling experience at all?
那你有銷售經驗嗎?
Applicant:
I worked in a department store in a small town last summer vacation.
對話2:
Why are you interested in working for our company?
為什么有興趣在我們公司工作呢?
Because your company has a good sales record.
因為你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。
Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
因為你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收獲。
Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
因為我認為我的專業適合這個職位。
Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.
因為我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能為你們提供服務。
Because Im very interested in your companys training program.
因為我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。
Why did you leave your former company?
為什么離開以前的公司呢?
Because Im working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
因為我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望非常小。
Because Im capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因為我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。
Because that company didnt have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因為那家公司沒有什么前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。
Because I want to change my working environment, Id like to find a job which is more challenging.
因為我想改變工作環境,尋找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因為我有一些私人的原因,家里的事情。
What are your great strengths?
你有什么優點呢?
Im a good team player.
我是一個富有團隊精神的人。
Im a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情執著。
Im a fast-learner.
我學東西很快。
I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
我能在壓力下工作,并能與同事和諧相處。
I have strong organizational skills.
我的組織能力很強。
In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
我公司雇用你有什么好處?
I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
我覺得我的技術背景對你們有幫助。
I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.
我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。
Im very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
我對這個市場非常熟悉并有許多客戶,我認為貴公司能從中獲益。
Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
貴公司能通過雇用一個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。
I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最適合這個工作的。
What are your salary expectations?
你對薪水有什么要求嗎?
I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.
我希望是貴公司對一個具有我這種經驗和教育背景的人所付的標準薪資。
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我們能不能談一談我在貴公司需要承擔的責任?我覺得工資應該與工作的責任緊密相關的。
I hope youll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretarys salary.
對話3:
A:I see by your resume that you have been working?
從你的簡歷可以看出你一直在工作。
B:Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.
是的,我在一家美國公司工作過2年。
A:Tell me what you know about our company please.
請告訴我對于本公司你知道些什么?
B:Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States.
好的,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事長在紐約創立公司。資本額為10億美金,有5,000雇員, 是美國同行業中最大的企業。
A:What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?
關于本公司的產品和市場份額你知道些什么?
B:Your companys products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future youll find China to be a profitable market as well.
貴公司的產品主要在歐洲、美國市場銷售,但是在中國市場的銷路非常好,所以我想你會發現中國也是一個容易賺錢的市場。
A:What made you decide to change your job?
你為什么決定換工作?
B:I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.
我想找一個工作進一步發展自己的事業。
A:May I ask you why you left the former company?
可以問一下你為什么離開以前的公司?
B:Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.
因為我想換一下工作環境,迎接新的挑戰。
對話4:
A:How long does it take to get here from your home?
從你家到公司要花多少時間。
B:It takes about 40 minutes.
大約40分鐘。
A:Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?
你有需要公司特別考慮的事情嗎?
B:Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity.
是的,你們有交通補貼、公積金、醫療保險、失業保險及養老金嗎?
What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure?
你們的獎勵、獎金系統是怎樣的?
A:How can we get in touch with you?
怎樣有跟你聯系?
B:You can reach me at 62547833.
你可以打電話給我,號碼是62547833。
A:How can I contact you when we reach our decision?
我們決定后如何跟你聯系?
B:You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon.
你可以在下午4點到6點之間用這個號碼打電話給我。
A:Do you have any questions you would like to ask me?
還有問題要問嗎?
B:What are the companys working hours?
公司的上下班時間是怎樣的?
Would I have to work overtime very often?
是否要經常加班?
Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future?
將來有機會到國外工作嗎?
【面試英語對話:應聘銷售崗位】相關文章:
酒店英語情景對話09-19
商務接機英語對話09-29
醫務英語對話:感冒與流感10-08
關于流產的基本英語對話10-11
醫學英語:掛號醫務常用的對話03-15
商務英語高級對話練習10-03
關于商務英語對話練習10-10
商務英語情景對話:退貨10-12
關于貧血醫學英語對話范例10-26
行李要托運常用的英語對話04-29